If you live in or do business in the European Union or the European Economic Area, you'll soon have to be compliant with a new regulation: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Non-compliance could incur a significant fine and lead to court proceedings. So what does this all mean? This quick course will tell you! This training is geared towards employees and will show you how the GDPR affects you, and the actions everyone should be taking when processing protected data.
- Access one 45-minute course 24/7
- Learn about the new GDPR regulation & how to stay in compliance
- Understand the complexities & requirements to continue doing business in the EU or EEA
- Process & handle customer data in compliance w/ GDPR
The International Academy of Computer Training (IACT) is a specialist computer training company founded in 1993. They are Irelands largest and most experienced IT Training company and specialize in helping people acquire new skills, or brush up on ones they once had. This content is all CPD Certified. Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion: included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels